I had been courting a high profile business prospect, but after a few months my prospect was becoming increasingly distant. One morning after I had made some follow up calls, my prospect called me right back stating he had seen a news story about my company on Yahoo news. This is the type of instant gratification and credibility I have experienced working with Grossi Web. -- Bob : Dorfman Capital
Task Management with Trello and Outlook
Adding the task to Trello
1. Log in to Trello and select the board to which the task will be assigned
2. Click 'Add card' on the 'To Do' tab and enter a brief description for the task and hit Enter
3. Then Click on the task you've just created to expand the window.
4. Add a complete description for the task in the 'Write a comment...' box and upload any supporting files that may be needed.
5. Assign the members responsible for completing the task.
6. Set a due date
Adding and sending the task/task request in Outlook
1. Open outlook and select the task tab
2. Click the tiny drop down arrow to the right of 'New'
3. Select 'Task' if you are assigning it to yourself or ' Task Request' if assigning it to another member
4. Fill out the fields to meet your requirements and make sure to check the reminder box and set the reminder
5. Copy and paste the details you entered from Trello into the notes and include a link to the trello board containg the task
6. Send it!